Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Follow us:
Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Subscribe to this news feed 

News

Watertown/North

Mobile home damaged in Volney fire

  • Text size: + -
CNY/NNY/S. Tier: Mobile home damaged in Volney fire
Play now

Time Warner Cable video customers:
Sign in with your TWC ID to access our video clips.

  To view our videos, you need to
enable JavaScript. Learn how.
install Adobe Flash 9 or above. Install now.

Then come back here and refresh the page.

OSWEGO COUNTY, N.Y. -- Firefighters battled smoke and flames inside an Oswego County mobile home Saturday afternoon along County Route 6 in Volney.

Firefighters say a kerosene heater was knocked over, sparking the fire.

No one was home when the flames started. Two puppies died in the fire, but no people were injured.

10.11.12.248 ClientIP: 54.196.105.130, 23.3.13.77 UserAgent: CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) Profile: TWCSAMLSP