JEFFERSON COUNTY, N.Y. -- A Jefferson County home was left in pieces after a fire ripped through it.
Firefighters battled an intense fire in LaFargeville Saturday afternoon along County Route 3. Strong winds and flammable material in the roof made it difficult to knock down.
Eventually crews had to completely tear the home down.
Two people lived in the home, but no one was hurt. The American Red Cross is helping them after they lost everything.
Investigators say the fire started as an electrical fire.